When applying to our Fellowship Program, please submit the following via ERAS:
- Common Application Form
- Personal Goals Statement
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE Transcripts
- ECFMG Status Report (Foreign Medical Graduates Only)
- Wallet-sized Color Photo
- Currently, the Division of Geriatric Medicine Does Support Most H1B and J1 Visas
For additional information please contact our Fellowship Coordinator, Marcil Campbell
- All interviews will be performed virtually, including internal and local candidates. Our system of evaluation relies on the candidate’s application and the virtual interview.
- We may ask candidates to judge our program on how we compare to other programs with regards to our website, information provided to candidates, and virtual interview interactions.
- We do not require any candidate to make an in-person visit. If an in-person visit is explicitly requested by a candidate, it will be an informational visit only (e.g., a tour of facilities) rather than a recruitment visit. No attempt should be made to personally influence a candidate’s rank order list during these informational visits.
- In-person visits may include very brief greetings with program personnel (e.g.. program coordinator ) and a tour of clinics and hospitals.
- In-person visits will not include formal interviews; one-on-one meetings with program faculty, program director, associate program director, fellows; or meals with fellows and/or faculty.
- An in-person visit will not improve a candidate’s position on a rank order list, and the absence of an in-person visit will not harm a candidate’s position on a rank order list. Our program will not keep track of applicant in-person visits.
- Visit-related costs (travel, hotel, meals) will not be covered by the program.
- For additional information please contact our Fellowship Coordinator, Marcil Campbell